Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Demon Winner resurrects

Good news for all Golden Demon lovers!


If you've been a Golden Demon competitor for quite some time you must already know the page Demon Winner.


Sadly, this wonderful initiative from some french friends was abandoned not long ago and there have been no updates on Golden Demon winners in all of 2012. My friend Jaime de Garnica, a spanish painter, was a very keen collaborator of this site but he is not able to contribute as he was doing any more.

Here's where the good news come! I will take over Jaime's place and will take care of updating the site to the full extent of my possibilities. Let's make Demon Winner the ultimate database for all Golden Demon lovers!

But I need your help guys! I am one man, with just two hands. I can't do it all. So I need you! How can you contribute to the site?

  • If you are a Golden Demon winner yourself, please enter the site, register, and update all of your trophies.
  • If you are not a GD winner, or you are but you want to contribute further, please send me information that's missing on the site.
  • Help by sharing this message all around! SPREAD THE WORD!!!



Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you are my only hope.

12 comments:

-Matt Cexwish- said...

GREAT, Volomir! Funny as we had a little conversation with Michael about this and he showed some interest in helping Demon Winner out if needed... I will write to him and maybe you two can team up to tackle the Technical Requirements together... The Website is just a waaay to great thing to go down like that... I will help where i can...:)...

Tuffskull said...

Cool...I will register definitively!

wappellious said...

Great! Thanks for taking this on! I think my wife and I have about 15 Demons between the two of us, so I will try to figure out a list for you...

Unknown said...

A wild Cexwish appears
It uses enticing information
It's super effective!

The president offers his help - anything you need Volomir! :)

Unknown said...

Like: if you need someone that sponsors you a fast server that you decide what to put on - and gives you free tools to make it crazy good...

Like: NERDQUAKE LEVEL OVER 9000!

River said...

Thank you for your initiative! It was a really useful and interesting site.

David (Karaikal) said...

Cuenta con mi arco!

Unknown said...

I will contact you tomorrow with some details on how I could help you :)

harald said...

Yeah great, u are the man!
Nice to see this site updated again.

harald

Paul D. said...

I couldn't find a registration link on the site.

Rafael García Marín said...

There is no registration link to the site I'm afraid. The way it works is we create an account for every GD winner, but I still have no power over the registration process. I will update you guys once I have the power to do so. :) Bear with me!

Malekith said...

Thanks for the work volomir! I wll register me as soon as I can :).

If you need here is an overview from the winners from GD Italy 2010.
http://5-th-dimension.blogspot.de/2012/10/games-day-italy-2012.html