Thursday, March 8, 2012

If you are a girl and you like painting minis... today could be your lucky day!

8th of March is the day of the working woman. Congratulations to everyone who has fought for equality and justice for women all over the world!


Today is a day for celebration, and in the miniature painting world we should celebrate it too. Painting miniatures is a hobby in which we find a lot of men, but women are very rare and appreciated, and we want to see more girls painting! Our hobby is very fun and creative and we have to encourage girls to like it too!


So for this reason, if you are a girl who likes or would like to paint minis, or you know a girl who could be interested, this could be your lucky day! I am going to give away the last spot in the painting course I am giving next week in Madrid, to one of the girls who wants to paint and tells me so. From all the emails or comments I receive starting today until Sunday night 22.00 CET (Madrid local time) I will choose one lucky name at random. This girl will be able to come to my painting course which is going to be celebrated in Madrid on the days 18 and 19 of March for free!


Information about the course


So if you want your girlfriend to paint, or your sister, your mom, or you have a girl friend who likes minis and she wants to paint, or she already does paint and she wants to improve, this is your opportunity! Remember, only girls can participate in this contest, no men allowed! Good luck to you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea!

All the best ;-)

Daniel

Sabrina "Itsacoyote" said...

:O I WOULD SO GO IF I LIVED IN MADRID. I just started in the hobby and really want to improve painting, but I live in the states :( (not that I don't have a passport)

Unknown said...

Awww, too late for a gender change... OH well ^^

Toosh said...

Wow, how awesome would that be. I'm in a painting slump and need all the help I can get :D

Bon chance! to all who apply!

Toosh