Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gimme some horses!

You might have noticed a lack of painting activity on my part lately. Well, I have to say that I have been pretty busy with other stuff in my life, but also sculpting a 54mm model which I cannot reveal yet. But I will... when the time comes! In the meantime, and now that I've got a camera once again, here is a quick shot of what is next in line in my painting table:



Yeah, you know what they are! And also, this is coming next in my painting line, as I told you not so long ago:



Back to painting! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Roman aka jar said...

Can't wait for the horsemen!! The marine looks awesome and very, very impressive beside his normal brother! Keep on happy painting! Best Wishes Roman

Dark Tower said...

Wow, can't wait to see your kriegsman painted and the marine - just made my day! Great looking killing-machine, I say...

Khargrim said...

Otro más que no puede esperar a ver los Kriegs montados...si te aburres, haz fotos de los pasos y terminas el PaP que iniciaste con la infantería...que verte pintar los caballos tiene que ser la leche..xD